Here's the current plan.
- Interior Temperature
- Exterior Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- From the charge controller, read the solar cell and battery levels
- Monitor the power consumption of the Pi itself
- Write the collected data to a remote InfluxDB, for rendering with Grafana.
- Take occasional pictures (using the Pi Cam) and post to "the cloud".
- Use a cellular modem to transfer data out and provide remote shell capability
So that's the nutshell summary. We'll use this space to record the difficulties in achieving these goals.